Join us in powering the future of healthcare cost containment.
Exponent Health has an exciting full-time opportunity for Sales and Marketing Coordinator to support our business development efforts. Our team of brilliant professionals are continuously expanding the boundaries of the healthcare industry through innovations that intersect data and technology and amplifies human intelligence to result in better outcomes. We need people like you to join in our commitment to drive pure exponential value for our clients and partners.
Are you up for the challenge? You’ll work in a highly collaborative and creative environment, directly with Sales and Marketing leadership to increase our brand in the marketplace and support the sales pipeline to help achieve our growth goals. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, marketing, and lead generation, we encourage you to apply.
In This Role You Will
- Deliver and Execute (75%)- Assist the Sales team by identifying potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company; Contact and qualify potential customers; Set appointments and follow up on leads; Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities; Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management; support, distribute and promote content to targeted audiences in multiple media formats through various channels.
- Learns and Grow (20%) – Learns through successful and failed experimentation when tackling new problems; Actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged; Stays up to date on market trends, competition, and industry developments.
- Plan and Align (5%) – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives; Works across functions and supports client-first mindset; Relates openly and comfortably within diverse groups of people.
This role will require limited travel (up to 5%).
What You BringTo be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new applications and processes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from key stakeholder
- Able to work independently and in a group
- To feel at home with being part of a collaborative, nimble, and high-performing team within a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- To enjoy pushing your skills and development to manage ambiguity, be adaptable, and cultivate innovation
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing leadership to develop strategies for brand awareness and achieving sales targets
- Research target market and companies to create strategic communication plans
- Own and manage outbound and inbound prospecting activities in efforts to generate leads and introductory calls with potential clients
- Maintain schedules for outreach campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Organize and attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage and track sales activities
- Provide regular reports on activities and results to management.
- Manage distribution of marketing content on the company’s website and media accounts
- Assist in creating, coordinating, and driving attendance to hosted events such as webinars, thought leadership forums, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Understanding of basic sales and marketing concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Goal-oriented, self-starting and able to work without constant supervision
- Resourceful and self-motivated in a remote work environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
What It’s Like To Work With Us
Exponent Health has been challenging the industry status quo for over 30 years, leading with ground-breaking innovation in a wide variety of healthcare cost-management solutions. Embracing the latest opportunities that technology can offer within a rapidly evolving industry, we provide exceptional service, technology, and product innovation to meet greater challenges in healthcare cost management.We have a distributed workforce so you can work from anywhere in the continental United States. Because of our distributed nature we have cultivated a connected culture that includes town halls, one-on-ones with executive leadership, educational forums, and even social clubs.
We Offer Comprehensive Benefits Package Which Includes The Following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term disability and long-term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Phone and Internet Allowance
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Remote work environment
To apply for this job please visit hrgi.isolvedhire.com.