Join us in powering the future of healthcare cost containment.
Exponent Health has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer. Our team of engineers are continuously expanding the boundaries of the healthcare industry through innovations that intersect data and technology and amplifies human intelligence to result in better outcomes. We need people like you to join in our commitment to drive pure exponential value for our clients and partners.
- Be part of a collaborative, nimble, and high-performing team within a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Mentor engineering team members on modern software engineering principles and lead by example
- You will work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment.
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Design and develop both front facing and backend applications.
- Produce clean, high quality, and testable code.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Support hardware and software maintenance and upgrades as needed.
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Provide software development and/or supporting software integration.
- Analyze, develop, and approve technical documentation, as required.
- Ability to work with senior leadership to prioritize and estimate delivery.
- Ability to interpret and collaborate on system architecture development.
- Stay abreast of the latest products and technical innovations in the marketplace as related to applications supported; deliver business presentations to management, as needed.
- 7+ years of experience designing and writing platform agnostic software
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline or the equivalent.
- .NET C#
- SQL, Relational Databases, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Software Design patterns
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as part of a team, and with business partners
- Experience working with enterprise level CI/CD tools
- Experience with agile development practices
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
What it’s like to work with us
Exponent Health has been challenging the industry status quo for over 30 years, leading with ground-breaking innovation in a wide variety of healthcare cost-management solutions. Embracing the latest opportunities that technology can offer within a rapidly evolving industry, we provide exceptional service, technology, and product innovation to meet greater challenges in healthcare cost management.
We have a distributed workforce so you can work from anywhere in the continental United States. Because of our distributed nature we have cultivated a connected culture that includes town halls, one-on-ones with executive leadership, educational forums, and even social clubs.
This role will require limited travel.
We offer comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Remote work environment
To apply for this job please visit hrgi.isolvedhire.com.