Join us in powering the future of healthcare cost containment.
Exponent Health has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) reporting to the Vice President, Pharmacy Solutions and this person will be accountable for providing comprehensive ownership of assigned client relationships. This person will be responsible for establishing consultative relationships with clients, understanding client’s business requirements, and coordinating internal resources to support customer needs. This person will proactively identify opportunities to further grow our relationship with assigned clients through additional products and solutions that drive financial value for Exponent Health. This person will be focused on establishing strong, collaborative relationships with internal leaders, external strategic partners, clients, and prospects to advance our enterprise objectives.
This position is expected to understand and assess the external healthcare and pharmacy environment and develop short and long-term plans to meet and exceed client goals in better managing their healthcare expenditures in a way that leads to fair and balanced outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Develop and adhere to industry leading Client Management best practices.
- Establish broad consultative relationships with assigned clients and represent the voice of the customer within the enterprise.
- Lead the identification and ongoing assessment of product and solutions that meet customer needs and deliver meaningful value to all stakeholders.
- Proactively identify risks within client relationships and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide clients with ongoing reporting and analytics which provide meaningful insights into their data including opportunities to take action based on analytics.
- Travel to client locations quarterly to provide quarterly business reviews.
- Establish, maintain, and report out to client and internal partners weekly on open items and ongoing project initiatives.
- Utilize and adhere to CRM tool expectations (Salesforce) to manage client relationships.
- Regularly review and report on internal KPIs that represent the health of the business and report to leadership on risks and opportunities.
- Provide oversight for all day-to-day activity in support of client and internal requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal leaders to deliver on client and enterprise objectives.
- Meet or exceed corporate objectives related to growth, retention, and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5+ years experience in a strategic client management position
- 5+ years of related pharmacy benefits experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills; Strong presenter and storyteller
- Ability to communicate complex concepts, insights, and recommendations to leaders and partners at all levels inside and outside of the organization in a credible, actionable manner
- Strong business, data, and financial acumen
- Creates strong external relationships that drive collaboration and innovation
- Proven ability to create unique solutions to meet business objectives and client needs
- Can navigate a lean organization, where effective collaboration and leading through influence are essential. Collaborates well with cross-functional teams and all levels of leadership with a willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to think/act strategically
- As conditions allow, ability to travel for relevant business needs
What it’s like to work with us
Exponent Health has been challenging the industry status quo for over 30 years, leading with ground-breaking innovation in a wide variety of healthcare cost-management solutions. Embracing the latest opportunities that technology can offer within a rapidly evolving industry, we provide exceptional service, technology, and product innovation to meet greater challenges in healthcare cost management.
We have a distributed workforce so you can work from anywhere in the continental United States. Because of our distributed nature we have cultivated a connected culture that includes town halls, one-on-ones with executive leadership, educational forums, and even social clubs.
This role will require limited travel. This is a remote work position.
We offer comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Healthcare and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
- Paid time off
To apply for this job please visit hrgi.isolvedhire.com.